System Requirements Specification
- Filmora workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Create split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Export to Vimeo
- To upload a finished video directly to Vimeo, click on “Export” and then select “Vimeo”.
- Log in to your Vimeo account.
- Then, you can check your browser to log in to your account.
- Click “Allow” to allow Filmora to access your account.
- After allowing, you will see a new page to indicate that: “Continue the process in the software”.
Now, come back to Filmora
- Input the title, description, and tags for the video and choose whether to upload the video as public, unlisted, or private.
- If you want to do more settings, you can click “SETTINGS”. When you finish setting, just click “OK”
- Finally, click the Export button to export your video to Vimeo.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.