Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Export to Vimeo
- To upload a finished video directly to Vimeo, click Export and then select Vimeo.
- Login your Vimeo account.
- Then, you can check your browser to log in to your account.
- Click “Allow” to allow Filmora to access your account.
- After allowing, you will see a new page to indicate that: Continue the process in the software.
Now, come back to Filmora
- Input the title, description, and tags for the video and choose whether to upload the video as public, unlisted, or private.
- If you want to do more settings, you can click “SETTINGS”. When you finish setting, just click “OK”
- Finally, click the Export button to export your video to Vimeo.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.