Get Started on Mac
New Features of Mac
Creating New Projects
Importing & Recording
Video Editing on Mac
- Borders on Mac
- Speech to text/text to speech on Mac
- Transform on Mac
- Compositing on Mac
- Stabilize video on Mac
- Motion Tracking on Mac
- Green screen on Mac
- Lens correction on Mac
- Crop and zoom on Mac
- Mosaic on Mac
- PIP (picture in picture) on Mac
- Mask on Mac
- Video snapshot on Mac
- Play video in reverse on Mac
- Split screen on Mac
- Split & cut videos on Mac
- Face off on Mac
- Change speed on Mac
- Freeze frame on Mac
- Drop shadow on Mac
- Auto enhance on Mac
Color Editing on Mac
Audio Editing on Mac
Animation Editing on Mac
Speed Editing on Mac
AI Editing on Mac
Improvement & Troubleshoot
Share files with Wondershare Drive
With Wondershare Drive, you can easily share you videos and project files to others. People can see your sharing videos and edit with your project files.
Note: The sharing project files are only supported to edit in Filmora.
There are 2 ways for you to share your video and project files in Filmora.
- Switch to “Recent Project” tab and choose Cloud Project, choose the project you want to share, and then click the share icon.
- Or you can just click “cloud” icon on the top and click the share icon.
You can share your files with or without passwords. The validity period is about 1,7 and 30 days.
- If share with passwords, you can set the passwords you want. Filmora supports 4 letters or numbers as passwords.
- If share without passwords, all you need to do is choose the validity period.
After setting the sharing options, you can create link for sharing.
Click “Copy” to quickly copy the link and share it with others!
People can open the link and see what you share.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
Do you want to trim video on Mac, but can't find any feasible solution? Read this post and learn how to trim any video on your Mac with 2 smart apps.
Guide user how to import AVCHD files.
Guide user to apply the transition to the files on the 1st track.