Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Filmora Workspace for Windows
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & Pan & Zoom Video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating Split Screen Video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
- Silence detection
- Automatic normalization
- Audio Ducking in Filmora
- Automatic denoise
- Scene detection feature
- AI Audio Stretch for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Mac
- AI Audio Denoise for Windows
- AI Smart Cutout for Windows
- AI portrait effects
- Auto reframe video
- Auto beat sync
- Automatic highlight
- AR sticker effects
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Best Practices: Cloud Backup
Cloud Backup (Wondershare Drive) opens the era of co-creation of Filmora's Saasized content services. Learn how Cloud Backup performs as one of the best practices in Filmora.
- Free 1G cloud storage space upon activation;
- Provide upload, download and share operations;
- The files that can be uploaded are: project documents (including packaging), project templates, finished videos
- Support macOS/Windows interoperability and collaboration；
- A variety of membership levels to choose from to meet the different needs of users.
- Students make videos on the school computer, back up the project to the cloud disk, and log in to the account at home to continue editing and perfecting;
- Internet celebrities share their engineering templates with their fans for use.
- Users with Cross-Platform Plan can upload the materials from mobile and edit the project on desktop.
A total of 3 function entrances and 1 cloud disk task management. The entrance is as follows:
- Startup Window
- Cloud Media
- Video Export
- Cloud Disk Task Management
For more information, click to learn Wondershare Drive.
Have you even heard of sRGB and RGB? In this article, we’ll share you the concepts of RGB and tell you the differences between sRGB and RGB.
For a handy game recording software, we’ve got some top-of-the-list recommendations for you. Refer to know how to record gameplay on PC with easiness. Learn more here:
Are you watching the playback of a YouTube video, and you want to slow down or speed it up to understand the video better? Here's how to change YouTube playback speed to speed up or slow down.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.