Get Started on Win
System Requirements Specification
- Speech to Text/Text to Speech/SRT
- Make motion tracking
- Chroma key (green screen)
- Crop & pan & zoom video
- Apply mask to video
- Video snapshot
- Playing videos in reverse
- Creating a PIP effect
- Creating split screen video
- Mosaic blur effect
- Face-Off effect
- Using freeze frame
- Applying drop shadow
- Apply auto enhance
- Preset templates
- Border option
- Change video playback speed
- Lens correction
- Split & trim video
Video Effects Assets
Using Wondershare Drive
Improving Performance & Troubleshooting
Best Practices: Cloud Backup
Cloud Backup (Wondershare Drive) opens the era of co-creation of Filmora's Saasized content services. Learn how Cloud Backup performs as one of the best practices in Filmora.
- Free 1G cloud storage space upon activation;
- Provide upload, download and share operations;
- The files that can be uploaded are: project documents (including packaging), project templates, finished videos
- Support macOS/Windows interoperability and collaboration；
- A variety of membership levels to choose from to meet the different needs of users.
- Students make videos on the school computer, back up the project to the cloud disk, and log in to the account at home to continue editing and perfecting;
- Internet celebrities share their engineering templates with their fans for use.
A total of 3 function entrances and 1 cloud disk task management. The entrance is as follows:
- Startup Window
- Custom Project Template
- Video Export
- Cloud Disk Task Management
For more information, click to learn Wondershare Drive.
This article introduces how Sheila become a Youtuber and how she started video editing.
If you're not using video yet, now is the time to start. In this post, we'll discuss the benefits of using video for social media marketing and provide tips for getting started. Keep reading to learn more!
This article will help you understand how to create video contents that convert sales.
You will know the permission for company use
What use will be regarded as the company use
You are free to choose any plans. However, if you only have Filmora9 Individual Plan, you are required to state in the video description that your video is made by Filmora9 when you share it to the public.